Handyscan 700 Portable 3D Laser Scanning
We now have a Handyscan 700 Portable 3D Laser Scanning, This allows us to perform On-Site scanning of large objects. We service the Lower Mainland and Vancouver BC area.
We have scanned item like the ones you see here. Some are only 6 inches long up to entire cars!
- Metrology-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.), resolution of up to 0.050 mm (0.002 in.), high repeatability and traceable certificate.
- Accuracy in real-life conditions: regardless of environment conditions, part set-up or user.
- No rigid setup required: optical reflectors are used to create a reference system that is “locked” to the part itself, so users can move the object any way they want during scanning sessions (dynamic referencing). Changes in surrounding environment have no impact on data acquisition quality or accuracy.
- Self-positioning: the HandySCAN 3D scanner is a data acquisition system and its own positioning system. This means that no external tracking or positioning devices is required. It uses triangulation to determine its relative position to the part in real time.
- Reliable: consistent and repeatable results across all work conditions or environments.
- On-demand user calibration: the scanner can be calibrated as often as necessary (day-to-day basis or before each new scanning session). Calibration takes about 2 minutes and guarantees optimal operation.
|The HandySCAN 700 offers increased accuracy and resolution. It is the most versatile 3D scanner on the market for inspection and demanding reverse engineering.|
|Accuracy||Up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.)|
|Volumetric Accuracy||0.020 mm + 0.060 mm/m|
|(0.0008 in. + 0.0007 in./ft)|
|Resolution||0.050 mm (0.0020 in.)|
|Measurement rate||480,000 measurements/s|
|Light source||7 laser crosses (+1 extra line)|
|Laser class||2M (eye-safe)|
|Scanning area||275 x 250 mm|
|(10.8 x 9.8 in.)|
|Stand-off distance||300 mm (11.8 in.)|
|Depth of field||250 mm (9.8 in.)|
|Part size range||0.1 – 4 m (0.3 – 13 ft)|
|Output formats||.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr|